filters
State:
City:
Product:

Nextdoor-Developers Backdoor

If you have 4 more members in a family , Nextdoor blocks you calling they are fake accounts. There are plenty of developers shills in Cupertino posting from various fake accounts they welcome them and keep their threads going. It high time they changed their name to Developers Backdoor instead of Nextdoor. Googlegroups , whatsapp and facebook groups are a great alternative.
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Nextdoor - Sent a ridiculous email

First of all, I have no recollection of signing up to be on the site of NextDoor New Braunfels; I live in San Antonio, and have not lived in New Braunfels in 3 years; when I did live there, I only did so briefly. I got an email today that I had been blocked from NextDoor New Braunfels because they got information that a registered sex offender lives at the address I gave but now they realize they were mistaken about that; the email requested I click on a link to confirm my address. WHAT GARBAGE! I do not like it that whoever sent me this email even has my email address.

cannot connect to my PrattMonroe Nextdoor

I cannot connect to the internet for Pratt Monroe Nextdoor. It keeps telling me can't reach this page This is the only one I have trouble with and has just happened recently as I have had no trouble before.

Nextdoor - False posts using my name

I was wrongfully blocked, allegedly made 200 posts. Someone else posing as myself did. I’ve been trying to get help from support & have been unsuccessful

Nextdoor in Longmont, Colorado - Cannot access

I have no idea why I can't access ND. The last post I made was about somebody driving down 285 at 65mph on her phone with a big dog in her lap. Since then I haven't been able to access ND. What is up with that?
I liked
  • Communication with others and keeping up to minute info
  • I could stay in touch with neighbors
  • I received urgent messages of missing children or gun fire

Nextdoor - Kicked out by calling out ridiculous negativity

Was permanently kicked off Nextdoor because i told people to stop complaining. Moderator refused to respond to inquiries, was discriminated against frequently for calling out their nonsensical posts.
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Nextdoor - Cannot access

Cannot access, keep receiving msg: can't reach this page. This has been going on for the last couple of months. I was able to access previously.
3.0
I didn't like
  • Statements removed with no real explantion

Nextdoor - Taken off ND with no explanation forthcoming

I do not understand why I was closed out of Next Door I don't feel that anything I stated was improper. I don't feel that you have the right to limit what I stated unless I was rude or unkind to anyone on my neighborhood ND. I would at least like some kind of explanation on why. I has been a source of fun and information and I have enjoyed it, but since you have closed me out I feel as though I am no long a member of this neighborhood and I don't think you have the right to just close someone out without a warning or an explanation. This has been very sad for me being alone I could go on ND and not feel so along. You have a mean spirited person on your board or whatever.

Nextdoor - Unable to Login

I saved my login and password and it will not allow me to login. I have tried several times over the past several months, but I keep receiving message that either my email or password is in error. The link for sign in with passcode does not work either. Lately, there was a posting of lost dog and I saw the dog, but was unable to post that the dog went through my back yard, so they would know the area. Who do you notify to get this corrected? Unable to find that information for my area.

Nextdoor - Unable to access

get the following: Hmmm...can’t reach this page