1.3

I live in an apartment complex. a vehicle has been abandoned (no plates) for ten months.

Neighbors were getting concerned. Rotors on brakes were rusted, Spiderwebs over vehicle. When it was posted, many neighbors gave comments... call law enforcement, call code enforcement, etc., When I added a comment with a picture of the vehicle and a separate picture of a VIN number, Low and behold, the (I'm guessing) owner of the vehicle started defending parking in a prime spot and leaving it there.

After my post, the next morning the vehicle was moved. Yay! Well, my account was disabled. I asked why and their response was "Here is an example of the content that was brought to our attention: Sharing VIN number, pictures of car details.".

I spoke with a friend in law enforce and no where is it written that a VIN number is "Personal info information". I pointed this out to the website, they have refused to respond.

With this said, s others have pointed out, they collect your personal information and post in on the website (i.e., Full name and address). Do your own research but, I recommend staying away.

The only good that came of this was that a person with a handicap decal can now park close to the building making life a little easier.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nextdoor Website.

Preferred solution: Remove all my information completely from their website and do not share in anyway or form..

Nextdoor Pros: It is one-sided.

Nextdoor Cons: No notice before blocking me, Someone posting something tghat is not true.

• Freedom Of Speech Violated